For the past few days, it's been warning me an update needs to happen. When I select "ok" it then says "failed." Today was the last day of that messege and it stopped working completely.

Then I decided to uninstall the app because it no longer was running on my phone. But then when I went to reinstall it says "installed." But when I select it, it says no devices found on this device. Or ..it says whatsapp will be there soon." I'm so confused.

I contacted my company and they said contact whatsapp. My only other guess is that I dont have the icon app of google play store on my phone. But the app IS on my phone. However, I have the *updates uninstalled...But if that was the issue, then why whatsapp don't work now? It claims it reinstalled on my device, but it's nowhere, not even under settings.
    09-06-2018 05:47 PM
    If you don't have the Play icon, how did you install WhatsApp? You need Play to install apps.

If you're installing it from somewhere else, you may betting a version that doesn't work with your phone.

Sis you contact WhatsApp?

Please register an account here so we can continue here, or you;ll have to start a new thread and copy everything here to that one, and keep doing that every time you post.
    09-06-2018 09:57 PM