If my phone is unlocked, why does it still show the lock screen? when I power on the screen, I get my lock screen and at the bottom it says "Phone unlocked by Smartlock"
    Half of the time, if i wait like 5 seconds, that screen goes away and I get my home page. The other half of the time, I get "tap icon to try face recognition..." this is after I get the message that the phone is already unlocked.

If the phone is unlocked, it should, when powered on, go straight to either the last page you had up or the home page.....

Is there any way to fix this?
    09-10-2018 01:16 AM
    What is Smartlock?
    09-10-2018 05:37 AM
    If my phone is unlocked, why does it still show the lock screen? when I power on the screen, I get my lock screen and at the bottom it says "Phone unlocked by Smartlock"
    Half of the time, if i wait like 5 seconds, that screen goes away and I get my home page. The other half of the time, I get "tap icon to try face recognition..." this is after I get the message that the phone is already unlocked.

If the phone is unlocked, it should, when powered on, go straight to either the last page you had up or the home page.....

What brand and device are you using?

Are you saying that you've changed the settings to reflect that you don't want a lock of any kind?

Here's a pic of my Samsung note 9 lock screen settings:
    Attached Thumbnails SMARTLOCK - Unlocked, then why the lock screen?-5399.jpg  
    09-10-2018 06:21 AM

Smart Lock keeps you from having to enter a password. The lock screen is there to keep you from butt dialing or opening an app accidentally.
    09-10-2018 06:26 AM