I have downloaded three different phone call recording app. They all only record only my side of the conversation.
    Which app will record BOTH sides.
    I have a Moto G5s Plus
    OS 7.1.1

Thanks!
    09-11-2018 11:35 AM
    I'm not aware of any specific ones, but I hope you're aware of call recording laws where you live and of the other party's laws. In the U.S, some states only require one party's approval, and others require all parties' consent. If you're in a single party state and call someone in an all party state then you still need their consent as well. Some states also may require an audible alert signalling that a recording is in progress.
    09-11-2018 12:48 PM
    I'm not aware of any specific ones, but I hope you're aware of call recording laws where you live and of the other party's laws. In the U.S, some states only require one party's approval, and others require all parties' consent. If you're in a single party state and call someone in an all party state then you still need their consent as well. Some states also may require an audible alert signalling that a recording is in progress.
    Thanks for the lecture, but it was not much help.
    09-11-2018 01:37 PM
    If you're still checking this, or for anyone asking the same question, Call Recorder has quite a few different methods of recording, and one of them usually works on any given phone.

(The reason it's so difficult is in post #2 . Different manufacturers try to keep you from recording phone calls in different ways.)
    09-13-2018 01:46 PM
    If you're still checking this, or for anyone asking the same question, Call Recorder has quite a few different methods of recording, and one of them usually works on any given phone.
    Thanks for the tip. Appreciated.
    (The reason it's so difficult is in post #2 . Different manufacturers try to keep you from recording phone calls in different ways.)
    09-15-2018 11:13 AM