I recently switched to the Huawei mate 10 pro from an S7 edge and I am having issues connecting to my Bluetooth headphones.
    The problem seems to be coming from the phone as it has issues with both my Bose QC35 and my Jabra Elite 65T.
    The problem is that even though my phone connects to the device relatively quickly, the sound does not come out of the headphones and there are two case scenarios:
    1. Even though it says it is connected to the device (next to the Bluetooth icon in the notification panel), the phone makes it look like there are no headphones as the sound comes out of the speakers.
    2. When you turn the volume up the phone shows it will output to the Bluetooth device but the sound doesn't come out at all.
    What I do when this happens (and it happens everytime), I turn on and off Bluetooth until it works (which takes approximately 4 tries)
    I am hopeless here, it seems to be some kind of software issues as the phones was not doing that in the first few weeks.
    Do you have any idea on how this could be fixed?
    09-11-2018 03:45 PM
    This happens on mine but very very occasionally and only ever with my work van stereo. To fix it I turn off Bluetooth on the van stereo and turn it back on and it fixes the problem. For everything else it's pretty flawless and I hook up to my car bluetooth and various Bluetooth headphones every single day but I have read several posts on here with other people like yourself having a lot more issues
    09-11-2018 04:00 PM
    Same problem on mate10pro and skoda 2015 audio system. Also tried on mini cooper and had the same issue. Probably cheap price of Huawei does come because of some undeveloped features they cant solve. As far as I know this issue comes from model to model and does not have a solution.
    10-07-2018 03:52 AM