• Start date
A

Android Central Question

Please I moved some files to private on itel p32, how do I access them

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Am using itel p32 and i moved my pictures to a private space, how can i find them?

Welcome to Android Central! Did you forget the private album password/PIN, or do you just not know where to look for the private album?

tenor.jpg

;)

A

Android Central Question

How can I access my private files on itel S32 mini?

I moved some files to the private folder and I created a code to that effect. I can't find the location of the folder or where I can activate the privacy mode. Please help.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: How can I access my private files on itel S32 mini?

Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: How can I access my private files on itel S32 mini?

That varies between manufacturer, some you have to go to app drawer and slide over , while others in the app drawer you tap 3 dots in upper right corner

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
A

Android Central Question

I cant seem to find out where my private pictures are

I saved some of my pictures on private in my phone itel p33,now I need them I don't know where or how to view them

A

Android Central Question

Why can't I find my videos saved on private mode

I saved some videos on private mode by clicking on each and chosing private using itel p33 plus. There was no option for pin code and I can't find the videos any more. Thanks.

A

Android Central Question

I moved video to private on itel p 32 how do i access it

I moved video to private on itel p 32 how do i access it

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Am using itel p32 and i moved my pictures to a private space, how can i find them?

@B. Diddy: I'm sorry to see that you've had no responses from three questioners. People really don't like you, do they?
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr MerryMark

Feb 8, 2020
Visit site
How can i go to private space on my device?

Hi. I was given an itel P33 few days back and I've been trying to enter the private space. I already created a private space pin but I can't find a 'login to private space'. I tried inputing the private space pin on main space lock screen but it doesn't go to private space.
Please how do I login to private space on itel P33?
Thank You!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can i go to private space on my device?

Welcome to Android Central! When you say you were given this phone, do you mean it was brand new and you were the first person to set it up, or was it previously owned by someone else and they set up a private space?

Mr MerryMark

Feb 8, 2020
Visit site
Re: How can i go to private space on my device?

Welcome to Android Central! When you say you were given this phone, do you mean it was brand new and you were the first person to set it up, or was it previously owned by someone else and they set up a private space?

Hi. It was brand new. I was the first user and I set it up myself.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney