I have a Oppo A57 mobile running Android 6.1 version. The moment I login to it using my work gmail, the home screen splits into 20+ screens with various apps scattered all over. I get to see a repetition of all the familiar google apps albeit with some kind of lock icon on them. I tried deleting all the screens, moved the apps to one or two screens and grouping them.

After few hours, again the screen gets reset. The same problem follows, I see 20+ screens again. It's driving me crazy. Any ideas? I did do a full system reset. The phone works just fine. It is only after logging in using my work gmail I start to see these problems. My other friends who are also having android phones do not see such problem. Any ideas on how to fix it?
    09-13-2018 03:15 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you show us a screenshot of what you're seeing? https://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...d-central.html. You'll have to register first: https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    09-13-2018 03:56 PM
    Hi Diddy,

Thanks for the reply. PFA some screenshots of it. As you can see there are about 20 screens. Somehow the phone randomly scatters the apps throughout the phone. Any changes I make i.e. deleting the screens, grouping apps are reset after few hours. Kindly help.

Home page splitting into 20+ screens automatically after adding work gmail-photo-2018-09-14-11-33-20-1-.jpg
    Home page splitting into 20+ screens automatically after adding work gmail-photo-2018-09-14-11-33-20.jpg
    Home page splitting into 20+ screens automatically after adding work gmail-photo-2018-09-14-11-33-21.jpg
    09-13-2018 08:45 PM
    Whoa. I've never seen that behavior before. When you say this happens as soon as you log into your work Gmail, is it a G Suite account? If so, see if your work IT admin has any ideas, since they hopefully are somewhat knowledgeable about G Suite.

I'd normally suggest wiping the cache partition, but from what I can tell, that phone's Recovery Menu only has a combined Wipe Data & Cache option, which is a factory reset. https://www.hardreset.info/devices/o...recovery-mode/
    09-13-2018 09:26 PM
    So weird! Do you have any app enabled as device administrator in your security settings? Also, do you have different users added on the phone (settings - users)?
    09-13-2018 10:08 PM