no video, only audio on ustv v5.0.7 pro android 4.2

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi, I've installed several different apk's for USTV app (v4.8.0/v5.0.7/etc) on my android tablet running stock 4.2.2 o.s.
I have my tablet set for landscape mode use and when I launch the app, I get the main home screen with no icons or buttons, If i tap the screen it loads some icons/buttons, but none to select "TV", so I have no way to select TV mode to select/play a channel, so...
I turned my tab to standard view and got the "normal view" home screen in which I was able to see icons and buttons to select TV mode and select channels, after choosing a channel and selecting a server, it took a while, but it played the feed/channel, and it continue to play when I put the tab on its side (landscape view), BUT!!!...
I only have audio, NO video, and that's in both view modes, standard and landscape, I have furiously searched the web and youtube for for help and/or suggestions, but have found nothing, not one search results related to this problem.
PLEASE... any ideas or solutions!?
Again, USTV pro v5.0.7 running on stock android tablet 4.2.2 o.s, as mentioned above... I have tried other apk versions with the same problem, what could it be !?
Thanks in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance