So maybe perhaps instead of sounding like an automated computer response constantly saying that it can't download without express permission, obviously to most of us it seems like it can when we are not asked first which is what most everyone is saying regardless of whether it is an add on or not. I had something placed on my phone which i do not want nor need. It would be nice if the company would stop with all the extra unwanted crap and at least make it where we can easily find it and get rid of it.
    09-15-2018 12:35 AM
    So maybe perhaps instead of sounding like an automated computer response constantly saying that it can't download without express permission, obviously to most of us it seems like it can when we are not asked first which is what most everyone is saying regardless of whether it is an add on or not. I had something placed on my phone which i do not want nor need. It would be nice if the company would stop with all the extra unwanted crap and at least make it where we can easily find it and get rid of it. How do i stop this and where do I delete it from please
    09-15-2018 12:39 AM