Is there a way in Play Music (I am on Marshmallow, BTW) to have the music go back about 10 or 15 seconds? I use it to take various lessons and I would often like to be able to have it replay the last question or the last piece of information. I don't need to be able to rewind a precise amount. I would just like an icon that rewinds it about ten or fifteen seconds, so I could hit it more than once if necessary. The stupid thumbs up and down icons are completely pointless but the one thing I need does not seem to be there. I feel as though once before I found an icon that let me do what I want but now I cannot see it. Maybe it went away with some update.

Thanks for any help!
    09-16-2018 12:03 PM
    The Play Music app on my Pixel 2 XL running Pie has buttons for 10 second rewind and 30 second fast forward. It has to be on the screen showing the album art full screen. You may need to update your app if it's not fully updated as that may have been added at some point.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-2018 12:40 PM