moving data from Card to internal storage

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

A million ways to go from internal storage to sd card,And Googy is no help Have A lg g6+ and alls I would like to is transfer from card to the internals,,Yes The opposite,,Anyone ?,this could be interesting.,.

A

Android Central Question

A million ways to go from internal storage to sd card,And Googy is no help Have A lg g6+ and alls I would like to is transfer from card to the internals,,Yes The opposite,,Anyone ?,this could be interesting.,.just the music I am lazy.,

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Use any file manager. Copy the file on the card, Find the place you want to put it in internal storage. Paste it there. Check it. If it worked (sometimes a copy goes bad), delete the one on the card.

If you have a PC, just connect the phone to the PC, open a window on the phone, on the SD card. Open another window on the phone, on the phone itself. Find the files on the card and select all the ones you want to move (shift-click first to last if all of them, or ctrl-click each o9ne individually). Then drag them from the card to internal storage. (Try not to do more than about 200MB at a time - some USB setups can't handle sustained file copies.)

(Duplicate threads merged.)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo