It's a NuVision Tablet (This one amazondotcom/dp/B01H3B17R8). I don't want to dual-boot, or emulate or whatever, I want it to be an Android tablet (if that's possible). And preferably official Android, not a 3rd Party one. And if it is 3rd Party, at least one that works just like Official and isn't buggy.
    09-17-2018 06:32 PM
    It's a Windows tablet, not an Android tablet, so the manufacturer almost certainly didn't write an Android version for it (which would be "the official Android" for any device - one that the manufacturer supplies).

The chances of your rewriting AOSP (Android Open Source Project) yourself so it runs on the tablet are probably almost none to none at all - you have to write the entire hardware interface for it.
    09-18-2018 01:03 PM
    Someone on XDA managed after great difficulty to get Android to boot on a Windows Phone, but I think that that’s all it did. I believe that it then turned into a block of cheese before his very eyes, or something of the sort.
    Rukbat likes this.
    09-18-2018 02:47 PM