I'm really scared because I rooted my phone today and I was stuck on the TWRP screen for ages but I fixed it but now I've got a new problem. When I swipe left it goes right, when I swipe right it goes left and when I click on one side it selects the icon to the opposite side.... please help me! I don't know what to do it's a samsung s6 and it's my only phone!!
    09-18-2018 12:50 PM
    Back up anything you don't want to lose (including any apps you've installed). Reflash the stock ROM (use Odin - see [Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN). Restore everything you backed up. You can also try installing TWRP again (make sure it's the TWRP for your variant of the S6). It's handy for backing everything up in one swipe.

You may have installed the wrong version of TWRP (although since it doesn't sit in any of the Android partitions, it shouldn't affect anything in Android) or you may have done something to root the phone that you shouldn't have. (Ripping the ROM apart, adding su to it and repacking it, then flashing it, is about the only safe and easy way of rooting. Some developers on XDA have other ways that work properly, but some "one click root" programs don't, and can mess your phone up in other ways (like reversing the screen, stealing your date, etc.)
    09-18-2018 01:57 PM