On my android phone I have 14.28 gb available from 16 gb and 28 gb available on my sd card by you are running out of space keeps popping up what do I do
    09-19-2018 11:36 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone, and which version of Android is it running? Not all devices support the ability to move apps to the SD card. If you don't see a Move to SD button for any app in the Settings>Apps menu, then it's not supported. For devices that do support moving apps to SD, not all apps can be moved. Also be aware that moving an app to SD only moves a relatively small portion of the app, and never the entire app.

Another possibility is Adoptable Storage, which is where the SD card is formatted to be recognized as Internal Storage, rather than Portable Storage. This requires Marshmallow or above, and not all phone manufacturers decided to implement this. If you don't get an option to format the card as Internal Storage when you insert it into the phone, then you don't have Adoptable Storage.

If you don't have any of these options, then you could consider rooting the phone and using an app like Link2SD or App Mgr III.
    09-21-2018 05:48 PM