Six months ago, I was switching between the front and back camera of my phone, when it froze. Typically when it freezes like that, I just close out of the app and open it again, and it'll be fine. However, this time around it just stopped working entirely. Every time I opened my default phone camera, it would say "camera failed". I would've gotten a new phone, or I would've replaced it by now, but I don't have insurance with Verizon for it.

I looked up what could be the issue and did everything, such as:
    -clearing the cache
    -force stopping the camera
    -restarting my phone
    -factory resetting a few times
    and nothing ever worked.

Last month I opened up Snapchat to see that it decided to start working again, both the back and front cameras. I have no clue what could've caused it to work, because I did nothing to it. That is, until I dropped my camera less than a foot away from my desk in class, and opened Snapchat to see that the back camera wasn't working again. Luckily enough, the front camera did.

Then last week I dropped it again, and now the back AND front have stopped working once again. Not only that, but I also can't use the flashlight on the phone.
    09-19-2018 05:48 PM
    Hardware damage, perhaps? https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-19-2018 06:44 PM