It's more a feedback about the newly released Galaxy Note9, which I had for less than a month now, and the top left-hand corner of the screen has suddenly cracked despite the so-called Corning Gorilla Glass5 that is supposed to be strong and durable. Samsung is unwilling to fix it under the product warranty saying they would not cover any type of physical damage. From where I stand, when you're spending so much money on a phone that makes a promised of durability and robustness, I would expect them to deliver on it
    09-20-2018 09:00 AM
    Do you want this moved to the Note 9 forum?
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...4&share_type=t
    pkcable likes this.
    09-20-2018 10:02 AM
    Welcome, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Look I get your frustration, BUT simply having gorilla glass does not entirely prevent a broken screen. Samsung DOES have a program for this sort of thing that you COULD have signed up for, but you choose not to do that. I usually don't either.

I think you just have to bite the bullet on this one. Put a screen protector over it so you don't hurt yourself and then just live with it. It sucks but what else are you gonna do?
    09-20-2018 10:07 AM