So I bought a phone from that i've been happily using for around 4 months. This phone belongs to a completely different company than my SIM card, the thing is, yesterday the company where I bought the phone from blocked me from calling, receiving calls and using internet. Anything I could do? It's a Samsung J7 Pro.

Thanks beforehand! I just can't be stuck using an IPhone SE, it's awful and small!
    09-20-2018 06:34 PM
    What was the reason for the block? https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154

Regarding your iPhone: Opinions about phones do of course vary, but I personally regard the SE as the best small phone currently available. I doubt that I'm alone.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-20-2018 06:55 PM
    In the US? The phone is branded by the carrier it was bought from? US carriers have a tendency to "lock" their devices until it meets the unlock requirements and you ask them to unlock it. If the phone is not unlocked it won't work on other carriers.

If the phone was bought on a contract and that contract was not paid off before being abandoned, they can use another method called a black list. This is where stolen phones go (if the phone was not yet paid off and the bill went into arrears it is considered stolen).

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-20-2018 06:57 PM