I have owned my S7 for about exactly a year now and overall it's been a pretty good experience until recently the battery life performance started to decrease dramatically. I was so impressed on how long my battery life was, but now I can barely get by 4-5 hours without charging. I used to be able to last a whole day before with the same amount of usage. I unplug my phone at around 7:30 AM. I then take the bus to school and arrive at around 8:05. At that point, my battery is already at like 70-80%. When the only thing I have been doing is listening to music and replying to some snapchats. I then leave my phone alone until around 9:15 AM. At that point, my phone is around 60-65%. I then listen to some music as I walk to class. I then leave my phone alone for around another hour and use it again at around 10:10AM. At this point, I am already at around 50-60%. I normally use my phone threw out the next hour and by around 11:00AM my phone is already on 20-35%. I then charge up my phone for an hour all the way back to 100%. I then continue to casually use my phone threw out the next few hours until around 3:00 PM and my phone is around 50%. When I get home I end up charging my phone to use during the evening. But at around 7:00 PM, I am finding myself charging for a 3rd time in the day.

Does this seem normal for the S7? It was not like this before and like I said, I use to be able to get threw the whole day without charging it at all.

I'll add some screenshots of my battery usage below.

Thanks for any help in advance!
    09-22-2018 05:17 AM
    You’ll have to register here to post the screenshots.
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...4&share_type=t
    09-22-2018 06:21 AM