Taking pictures of sunsets and Moon shots over water. Wont show orange color.
    09-22-2018 06:13 PM
    This could be related to several issues, and is a tricky shot from the start in most cases. If you're not using manual mode, chances are you'll need to (if your phone has that ability).

It would help us help you if you would join and make an account here. That way you can reply back to this thread and post some sample images of what you are getting now. That way we can give you more specific advise.
    09-22-2018 06:32 PM
    The most common cause of this is that the auto-white-balance is trying to make the sky blue. The fix is to change the white balance setting from auto to sunny/daylight. This may require you putting the camera into manual mode.
    Rukbat likes this.
    09-22-2018 11:28 PM
    As Joe said, just put the camera into manual mode and adjust the white balance to what you like. But be careful - you can end up with a green dog or a blue tree. Nice orange sunset, but white balance affects the entire picture the same way.

(My friend drove a photo lab crazy decades ago, with pictures on film. Instead of a 2 day turnaround, it was a week and still no word, so he called them. They said that they had done everything, but there was this dog in a few pictures that kept coming out grass-green. He wouldn't tell them why, but he told them that it should be like that, and he's coming to pick the pictures up. [He had dyed the dog green - food coloring - for Halloween. Strange friend.])
    09-23-2018 04:01 PM