Screenshot says "taking screenshots is not allowed by app or your organization.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

It doesn't matter which app, Google page, even pics... That statement comes up in notification. I'm using Droid turbo 2. Never had problem with my original but this is 3rd replacement (as other 2 had problems with them

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you using your phone with a work account? If so, they might have added some security protocols that prevent you from taking screenshots.

SomewhatConfused

May 3, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I suddenly started having the same issue yesterday. I do use my phone to access an outside, organizational email account, but this is a personal device and I haven't downloaded new apps or changed my settings (email or otherwise) in months. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! To access and organizational email account, it's possible some kind of security credentials were automatically installed. You could try asking your company's IT support if they can give you more details about this. You could also try going to Settings>Security>Clear Credentials​, and see if that does anything.