I'm having a hard time saving files to my sd card in my LG V30. Will someone please give me some pointers on that, Please? I running out of room on my phone and I have a sd card with over 100gigs I can't use right now. Thank you!
    09-28-2018 02:41 PM
    Most apps save to internal storage and you can't change that. Some camera apps have a setting for where to save pictures, some audio recording apps do also. For other files, use a file manager. Copy the files from where they are, go to where you want them on the card and paste. Then if the copy is good, delete the original. (And always make a backup of files you're keeping on an SD card - they don't last as long as the eMMC storage in the phone. Drive is good, so is your PC or laptop.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-28-2018 03:08 PM
    The SD card is great for your pictures, videos, music, and documents.
    Apps belong on the internal storage.

Some apps that use lots of data space (camera, games, maps, GPS navigation) will let you put their data on the SD card. Check the settings of these individual apps.

All this is easy on the V30. Let us know what problems you are having, including the exact wording of the error messages.
    09-29-2018 07:17 AM