Buttons at the bottom of my screen have disappeared or so the back button on my internet

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

there used to be a button at the bottom of my screen that I could press to go back there was also a button that I could press to bring up all the screens open all apps open this button has completely disappeared

B Northern

Mar 5, 2021
Visit site
How do I get my buttons back ... I don't like what is happening now and that is closing out everything so that I have to start over again

It's not a phone ...it's a Galaxy tab a tablet. ...and I have only had it for about 1 year....

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What's the exact model number in Settings>About Tablet? What version of Android is it running? Do you know if you have gesture navigation turned on?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
How do I get my buttons back ... I don't like what is happening now and that is closing out everything so that I have to start over again

It's not a phone ...it's a Galaxy tab a tablet. ...and I have only had it for about 1 year....
Hi, welcome to AC!
Go to settings>display>navigation and should be able to choose between gesture and button.