This voicemail has been on my phone for a year. I just recently listened to it again a couple daya ago and pressed "9" to save it (there were times it would start to automatically play after listening to new vm's and sometimes i would just hit * to end the call, but that voicemail always was there anytime i listened to new vm's). I just went to play it for my mom just yesterday and it wasn't there! Very upsetting bcuz my mom is terminally ill and this was a message of her singing happy birthday to me a year ago on my bday. This vm just disappeared. Any way to recover it? Is it stored anywhere on my phone? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    09-29-2018 10:02 AM
    Unfortunately voice mail is typically stored on the carrier's servers. I'd try calling them and see if they have a recovery method. If they do, then see if they have a way to save it as something like an mp3 that you can download. Good luck!
    Unfortunately voice mail is typically stored on the carrier's servers. I'd try calling them and see if they have a recovery method. If they do, then see if they have a way to save it as something like an mp3 that you can download. Good luck!
    09-29-2018 10:27 AM