a few months ago my phone fell off my pocket and when ı picked the phone the power button was stuck inside.Since than ı'm living a semi-antisocial life ,I can't spend time outside with my friends fearing that ı wıll run out of battery and can't open the phone again.So my question is how can ı turn on my "j7 pro" without using the power button ?
    10-01-2018 11:01 AM
    You could very carefully try to pull the button back out into the proper position. Or you could bring it to a repair shop and pay then to do it.

With the key blocking the hole, there's no way to turn the phone on once it's off.
    10-01-2018 12:18 PM
    is there any way in doing this????
    how can I turn on my j7 pro with broken power button ?
    03-25-2020 11:40 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Some phones will automatically power on when plugged into a charger, but if yours doesn't, then you don't have any other choice besides bringing it to a repair shop
    03-25-2020 11:42 PM
    I'm assuming since you didn't take it in for repair that you do not have insurance on the device. It would also appear that you do not have a warrantee on the device either as you did not attempt a claim either. If both of these are true you could look on YouTube for a teardown video that would show what is behind the button. There must be some type of button or contacts that are operated by the external button. You could remove the back and attempt to correctly position the button in the slot or you may find that the button can be removed all together and another instrument can be used to press the internal portion of the button.

Aside from some DIY taking the device to a repair facility is about the only way to get the device to power on.

This is just one teardown video I was able to find if you're considering the DIY method...

They show the removal of what activates the power button at 4:04...
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-26-2020 02:11 AM