I have been using All In One Toolbox for year's now and all of a sudden it's now gone. Is there a replacement app for it now? Or can anyone recommend what app I should use now? I've always used it to clean my phone and move app's to my SD Card and now I'm lost. PLEASE HELP!!!
    10-01-2018 12:02 PM
    Try emailing them at support@aiotoolbox.com.

As far as moving apps to the SD card, that's one of the bad ideas of all time. If the card goes, you can't reinstall the app (it shows as already installed im internal storage) and you can't uninstall it (it's not on the SD card to uninstall), so you have to factory reset the phone. It also shortens the life of the card. SD cards are for storing files, not for storing apps. (Google used to say so - I guess they gave up because no one listened, and everyone else got blamed when apps failed and cards went bad.)

As for another app, to do what other than move apps to the SD card (which it really doesn't - it moves small pieces of an app, and leaves a link to that piece in internal storage [because Android looks for apps in internal storage] - so if the piece moved is about the size of a link, you don't gain any space in internal storage)?
    10-01-2018 01:09 PM