I tried to download pictures from different apps and when I do I don't know where they go to. I want to download the image to my gallery some work some don't why?
    10-01-2018 05:11 PM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Which phone are you using?

Are you downloading images from the web, using a browser like Chrome or Firefox or Samsung Internet? By default, browsers typically save to a Downloads folder. If you want items in Downloads to appear in the gallery app, then you have a few choices: either move the image files from Downloads to the DCIM/Camera folder in your phone's internal storage (or external storage card if available), or change the settings in your gallery app to allow it to see images in Downloads (the method for configuring this depends on your phone model and/or the gallery app you're using, so I can't offer more specific advice without knowing them).

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    10-01-2018 06:58 PM