So going through my Google activity that's linked to my android phone, I noticed a specific app that the log said was used on two separate occasions. The app in question here is Tinder. The issue is, I haven't opened that app in months. I haven't gotten any notifications from it or anything in a while either. I basically forgot that it was on my phone. The timestamps also were at a specific time that I happen to remember very clearly. There's other app usage around that time that was in fact me using my phone, but not this specific one.

To clarify, nobody else had access to my phone at this point either. Since Tinder can't be used from a desktop computer, it's not like I left it logged in on some other device or anything. I'm pretty certain this has to be some sort of bug, so I'm curious if anyone else has noticed anything similar or if anyone can enlighten me. Thanks.
    10-01-2018 09:34 PM
    Some other app you used may have used a process in Tinder. (Android works that way - no .dll files, some apps may be written with standard library files, and other apps can use them.)
    djrakowski likes this.
    10-02-2018 04:30 PM
    Also remember that apps sometimes sync in the background, whether or not you've opened them in a while. That also causes the activity to be logged.
    djrakowski and B. Diddy like this.
    10-02-2018 05:39 PM