Just bought an alcatel U5 but there are no icons displayed on the homes screen. Not even the settings or telephone icons. How can I get them, or even know if they are installed? I only managed to install my internet account and nothing else. Is there something wrong with my mobile?
    10-02-2018 06:59 AM
    Just bought an alcatel U5 but there are no icons displayed on the homes screen. Not even the settings or telephone icons. How can I get them, or even know if they are installed? I only managed to install my internet account and nothing else. Is there something wrong with my mobile?
    10-02-2018 07:00 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Does your phone have an app drawer? You should be able to swipe up from the bottom of the screen, or tap on an icon that looks like a grid of dots, to see a list of installed apps, Then, press-and-hold to drag specific app shortcuts to your homescreen.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    10-02-2018 07:40 AM