I've been the entire day trying to take a Moto G2 out of that weird state of "Can't use the home button or scroll down the notification bar" using the Nova Launcher method, this state caused to the internal storage being too full and aparently, motorola devices tend to enjoy doing that.

And as such, if the storage is full, I cannot download Nova Launcher either, having huge problems with freeing up some space for it.

- Google play store ((factory version due to even ANOTHER problem with the updated version being stuck in "Pending download")) asks me for 430 free MB, and there's like 600 MB free.
    - There's some apps that I can't delete or their data is going to be lost ((some also doesn't let me pass it to the sd card, already adjusted as "Internal storage"))
    - videos, music and photos are already on the sd
    - I can't install file managers or cache cleaners because of the same problem
    - "migrate data" is telling me "Unsufficient space" even though the sd have like 12gb,
    - Notification bar is locked, and therefore, is exploring and transfering files to my pc

I have run out of ideas, it is just so frustrating seeing how this phone blocked me from every possible solution with a problem to deal, I'm all open for any ideas and solutions, being able to free space for the Nova Launcher app is enough but I'll appreciate any tips you have, thanks for your time
    10-03-2018 10:14 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Try this, go to settings - users - switch to 'guest' - switch back to 'owner' and see if the notification bar works again.

You can delete cache in settings - storage - cached data and see if you manage to free enough space. If you can't access the settings because the status bar can't be expanded try adding the settings widget to your home screen.
    10-03-2018 10:30 PM