My phone is stuck with R roaming signal and a Spanish lady telling me in Spanish that i don't have sufficient credit to make calls.
    Back story is :
    I took my phone (Moto G 3rd gen) to Europe a month ago. On arrival in Spain I bought a Europe sim card, confirmed that it was good for Italy France and Croatia (nice holiday). Card worked in Spain, all good. As I went over the border to france i receive a sms in spanish telling me somthing. I assume that it was a standard instruction which i couldn't follow.
    Phone didn't work any more quick irritated me but i accepted.
    On returning home to Aus i replaced my ORIGINAL sim only to find that the roaming signal was on and that if i attempted to make a call the loverly Spanish lady told me something and that i couldn't make any calls.
    Turned roaming off, tried everything. Did factory reset. No change, still roaming, still Spanish lady.
    By chance i had a new phone (Nokia 6) still in the box. Installed my ORIGINAL sim. NO CHANGE.
    So now new phone and a sim that hadn't been used overseas and still unusable. I spoke to provider who said there was NO issue on their side.
    Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    10-04-2018 01:43 PM