Where is my clip tray
    10-05-2018 04:59 AM
    That depends on your device. Some include an app to expand the clipboard capability, without an app you only get a single-item depth in the clipboard. To access that, you would long-press in a text-entry field and select to paste. If you phone has an app to manage more items, how that is accessed depends on the phone/app.

Oh yeah, without the app, if the phone is restarted whatever is in the clipboard is lost.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    10-05-2018 05:06 AM
    Hi! I found a partial answer and then I figured out how to use the clip tray.

When you hard press on any text, the clip tray option comes up. You will see all possible clips. On the right top corner you will see a pin, a trash can, and an X.
    To save or delete clips, you simply press on the pin or the trash can. Then all or any of the items can be selected. When you are done with your selection, you press the check mark.
    Done!
    belodion likes this.
    12-09-2018 01:13 AM
    Hi! I found a partial answer and then I figured out how to use the clip tray.

When you hard press on any text, the clip tray option comes up. You will see all possible clips. On the right top corner you will see a pin, a trash can, and an X.
    To save or delete clips, you simply press on the pin or the trash can. Then all or any of the items can be selected. When you are done with your selection, you press the check mark.
    Done!
    This is an example of a device with a clipboard manager. Not all devices have that capability.
    12-09-2018 08:09 AM