I have family mobile thru Walmart. First problem, lol. When I open my browser a myfamilymobile.com pops in as a webpage. If I close out the browser and reopen it, myfamilymobile.com pops in again. Every time I open my browser it does that. Isn't that like kidnapping or spam? I've talked to a few phone people and they can't figure it out. Any suggestions?
    10-06-2018 07:07 PM
    Sounds like it's set to be the home page, you should be able to open your browser settings and change it to whatever you'd like it to be.
    Rukbat likes this.
    10-06-2018 07:50 PM
    Hi, Thanks for your response! After talking to LG tech support, they informed me that I can't do anything about the issue. I called family mobile and they said I can't do anything about the issue. I just found out that it's "Bloatware" . When I bought the phone I didn't know it had that issue with the myfamilymobile.com till it was too late. The reason I purchased the phone was the built-in stylus. I'm not paying a $1000.00 for a Samsung with the same feature. LG and family mobile don't give a rip as long as they get your money. Lesson learned, moving on! There should be a class action suit for stopping Bloatware and regulating phone companies. Look what the government did to southern bell.
    10-09-2018 08:44 AM
    Hi n1nja, I understand the part about the homepage what is happening is that on the internet browser every time I open it myfamilymobile.com pops up and it won't go away I just don't understand how I can get rid of that without rooting the phone if you know somebody that could help me I will be forever grateful because this is becoming a big problem also it is copying pages from One browser to the other they're both identical I just don't know what else to do till somebody helps me and thank all of y'all for your help
    10-14-2018 07:43 PM