Everything

bobcat1972

May 20, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I’m Juliet and I’m 46! I’m on disability. My email address is [email address redacted by Mod]

Recently, my father bought an iPhone SE for me and I’ve recently updated the iOS system to iOS 12. He bought the iPhone SE from MetroPCS for about $165.00. My father is retired, too. We cannot afford to spend anything at all.

Yesterday, I had a conversation by text with Jay Freeman (the developer of Cydia). He told me it isn’t the official version of Cydia if you have to donate to get the full version. Luckily, I cannot buy anything online because of my financial situation. So, I didn’t get cheated!

I really want to jailbreak my iPhone SE iOS 12 but I’ve learned that there aren’t any jailbreaking methods for iOS 12. Well, I’ve learned that you might be able to jailbreak iOS 12 with a version of Electra. I’ve installed many versions of Electra but I haven’t any luck so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
First, I suggest not posting your email address in a public forum. I'm sure one of our excellent moderators will help with editing that out if you don't get to it first.

Second, our friends at http://imore.com will have a LOT more experience with this than us. That site is geared towards the iPhone while this site is more about Android devices...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463