My phone is a Luna TG-L800S from Foxconn..

The phone gets very hot, cannot be shut off or turned on, simply showing the splash screen for the phone. If you hold down the power button for 10 seconds, the phone will shut off... for a second, vibrate, and return itself to the splash screen.

After a period of time (it varies), the phone goes back to normal, but more than half of the apps that were installed are gone from the phone. This last time, the phone went back to normal and all the apps were still there, but half had been deleted from the home screens (and I finally had my apps laid out just the way I wanted!).

The first time, my fully charged phone finally stopped acting up after 45 minutes leaving a 7% charge. Yes the phone was hot! I really thought it was going to die.

Malware and virus apps find nothing wrong...
    10-06-2018 07:55 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this also happen in Safe Mode? On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.
    10-06-2018 08:07 PM