Today I had to throw away the Kodak Verite app and reinstall to print from my Cellphone. On install the app displayed a message that it was not fully updated for my current OS, Android 9 on a Pixel XL.
    Obviously some apps are going to be updated regularly, other less so.
    What is the best practice in this case? I'd like to submit a comment/error to the developer(s) but don't see a contact statement in the app.
    Maybe the Play Store needs to add an Orphan rating? Zero orphans for a current update, 1 orphan for a one year old and, 2 for two years, etc.
    10-07-2018 08:52 AM
    Did you send an email to their support email (from their Play Store page)? ossoft2013@gmail.com
    10-07-2018 12:35 PM
    I use Cloud Print to print to my Kodak printer. Kodak seems to have a software problem - they update software but don't release it to the public. The latest ESP9 printer driver is available to tech support, but you don't get it if you try to install from CD (it downloads the "latest" driver, but not the current one). Cloud Print never fails (except when the printer disconnects itself from the LAN).
    10-07-2018 12:41 PM
    I looked for an address. Perhaps I didn't look carefully. I shot them an email. Thanks.
    Did you send an email to their support email (from their Play Store page)? ossoft2013@gmail.com
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-07-2018 02:14 PM