Hi I recently discovered an app using 1GB mobile data so I uninstalled it.
    Right after installed (also did clear cache and clear data before tat) unchecked data usage again. It showed "uninstalled app" used 1GB mobile data. That looked OK.
    But next day I checked (without having update/insatll/uninstall aNy other app.), the mobile data used by uninstalled app increased to 1.1 GB for the same start date. The neXt day yet increased again, to around 1.2GB. is this app still running sth behind still using my data? How to check? Hope I can get some help here please. I tried restart my phone it's still the same. Continued to go up.
    10-09-2018 07:46 AM
    Hi I recently discovered an app using 1GB mobile data so I uninstalled it.
    Right after uninstalled (also did clear cache and clear data before tat) I checked data usage again. It showed "uninstalled app" used 1GB mobile data. That looked OK.
    But next day I checked (without having update/insatll/uninstall aNy other app.), the mobile data used by uninstalled app increased to 1.1 GB for the same start date. The neXt day yet increased again, to around 1.2GB. is this app still running sth behind still using my data? How to check? Hope I can get some help here please. I tried restart my phone it's still the same. Continued to go up.
    10-09-2018 07:49 AM
    It may have installed an app as a service, which you can't uninstall, so you might have to back up, reflash the ROM, then restore your data. Don't restore apps from a backup, install them from Play.
    10-10-2018 03:13 PM