My Samsung Internet has become "unusable". It has been compromised by viruses. That has taken contol of the phone. Your Samsung Internet is not working anymore. Unwarranted advert and fraudsters have taken the Internet over. I will never use Samsung Internet again! How do i remove it permanently on my phone. I prefer using Google. Samsung Internet is absolutely unsecured definitely.
    10-09-2018 10:52 PM
    My Samsung Internet has become "unusable". It has been compromised by viruses. That has taken contol of the phone. Your Samsung Internet is not working anymore. Unwarranted advert and fraudsters have taken the Internet over. I will never use Samsung Internet again! How do i remove it permanently on my phone. I prefer using Google. Samsung Internet is absolutely unsecured definitely.
    10-09-2018 10:53 PM
    You may want to install some antivirus app. Bitdefender Free or Sophos are good start. For better protection full version of Bitdefender or Norton for real time protection will improve security. Just changing to Chrome might not help.
    If you have Samsung phone you probably can't uninstall it. But you don't have to use it.
    10-10-2018 12:47 AM