Hi, guys, I know this is pretty basic and if it's been answered before I apologize but when I delete an email on my Note 8 it still shows up on my pc. I was just wondering if there is a setting I'm missing. I would like it if once I deleted a message from my phone not to see it again on my computer. Thanks
    10-11-2018 05:01 AM
    The big question is - what kind of email account? A Gmail account should sync the changes because of the way they work. As should an IMAP account, provided both devices have internet connections that are active. POP accounts work differently and is likely the account type in use. You'd have to look in the account settings on each device, you'll want to look for the option to also delete from the server when deleting from that device.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    10-11-2018 05:11 AM
    Thanks, Hallux. I just joined up. Can I change my account to IMAP and not lose any of my settings?
    10-11-2018 06:59 AM
    The account type is actually controlled by the server. You would need to check with your email host to see if it can be done.
    10-11-2018 11:07 AM