Galaxy S9 - Why do my apps act strangly?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm going to break the problem down by app:
Snapchat: While trying to take a picture, the screen goes black then resets back to camera screen. While I'm viewing a video/picture, about 5 seconds in the screen goes black and back to the camera screen again (same thing when I view a chat in a group)
Twitch: About every twenty seconds while watching the stream it resets and I get disconnected from chat. It will even cut off advertisements when it's that far in and go back to stream.
Youtube: Randomly the video being viewed will minimize and will cut back to the galaxy home screen. Even if I've switched from another app to youtube or viewing youtube in a multitask-screen; it will minimize the video to the corner and go to the home screen.
Hulu: Same issue with youtube but it won't minimize. It will cut the video and cut to the home galaxy screen.

I've restarted/ reinstalled all of these applications and can deduce that it must be a problem with the phone. I've had the device for less than 1 day. Would it be best to factory reset the phone and re-download the apps again?

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Place the phone into Safe mode. If the problem goes away, you need to check your media settings and signal reception. If the problem or problems remain, get a replacement.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary