Hi,
    I bought a Samsung A8 Plus just about a month ago. I am from INDIA and there are two SIMs in the phone Vodafone and JIO, both running on LTE. About two weeks ago a peculiar problem started. Whenever someone calls me on my Vodafone number, the caller can hear ringing but my phone isn't. It rings only for the last two seconds of the call ringing duration (which is 15 - 20 seconds by default). and even if I manage to answer the call within that last two seconds the call doesn't get connected and ends up being a MISSED CALL. Let me be clear THE CALLER HEARS THE RINGING FOR THE WHOLE 15 SECONDS BUT MY PHONE RINGS FOR THE LAST 2 SECONDS OF THE WHOLE 15 SECONDS RING DURATION. Now the caller if calls again immediately within, say two minutes, this time the phone rings for the full length and this time I can receive the call. Then after like 30 - 40 minutes of sitting idle the phone again behaves the same way. I have rummaged through Google and forums here and there looking for an answer. This is my last attempt before I go to Samsung service center or raise hell on Vodafone (I am not sure whose problem it is the phone or the carrier). Anyone got any idea what is causing this. BTW I have about 20 apps all legit. I had One Plus 3 before this and there was no problem and there was no problem. It had all these apps. So no app is causing this. I have gone through all the settings. Nothing solved this. There are no special ringtone apps on the phone.
    10-18-2018 03:01 AM