I tried forwarding the message by long pressing on the message, but it didn’t work. Help me solve my problem.
    10-18-2018 10:59 AM
    What device? What version of Android? What messaging app? Details are important as different apps will have different options, and it may even vary from device to device, OS to OS.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    10-18-2018 11:56 AM
    The normal method of forwarding a text on most texting apps is to highlight the entire text (long-press, then move the handles to cover all of it) - this should give you a menu, among which is "Copy". use that to copy the message. Start a new text to the intended recipient, long-press in the text area and Paste will pop up. Tap that and the text will be pasted there. Choose the recipient (by contact or number) and send the text.

Texting protocol has no provision for forwarding. It's actually the old pocket pager protocol, and "forwarding a page" doesn't make any sense. In the future, with RCS as the protocol, we'll probably have a single button forward method, the way email does.
    10-19-2018 12:03 PM