I have a dtek 60 with a calendar app and I dropped my phone in a puddle of water. Thankfully I pulled it out quick enough that it so far hasnt suffered any ill effect. But it scared me because all my schedule of apptmnts is on my one device and now I realize the need to sync to my pc somehow.
    10-19-2018 03:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you know if all of your calendar events are saved to the Phone Account's calendar (often called My Calendar or Phone Calendar), or to your Google account's calendar? Go to calendar.google.com on your computer browser and see if any of the events are there.

In my opinion, the best approach isn't to try syncing your events to the Windows Calendar app (which can be a very clunky process), but to sync the events to your Google Calendar. The events will be safe in your Google account in the cloud, and will sync with any device that's logged into your Google account.

Assuming that you didn't already enter all of those calendar events into your Google account's calendar, you'll need to Export the events from the Phone Calendar into an .ics file, and then import it into your Google Calendar. Open your Calendar app and look for an option to Export. If it's present, export your events as an .ics file, then upload it to your Google Drive. On your computer, download that .ics file, and then follow the steps here to import the events into your Google Calendar: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37118?hl=en.
    10-20-2018 01:47 AM