hello...
    well my issue is that some contacts which show in my iphone doesn't show in my android.

In both the devices I have my gmail account synced and all my contacts are already in gmail account. but still i am facing this problem.
    10-19-2018 09:22 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Which phone are you using?

Is it possible that some of the contacts you're seeing on the iPhone are stored in another account - like Outlook, Facebook or WhatsApp? Or perhaps they're stored locally on the phone and not synced to the cloud?

I've also seen a setting on Android phones that hides contacts without phone numbers while using the dialer.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-19-2018 09:55 AM
    If a contact shows in Google Contacts it has to show in the phone if a) the phone is working properly and b) you have sync enabled for Contacts.

(Your Gmail account is for email. Your Google account uses the same login as your email address, but it's your Google account, not your Gmail account. There are subtle differences that usually don't matter, but sometimes you have to be aware of the difference.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-19-2018 02:48 PM