Why us my LG fortune disabling my home wifi?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

As said above it keeps disabling after a few minutes and it will do even at my collage or library as well.heck ill even have my phone next to the router at home and will still disable. Now i never had this problem with my old LG fortune 1 and still don't. Now i read to go into advanced setting in the wifi to disable the disconnect from weak signal option but mine doesn't have an option like that. It has the following, wifi modification,keep wifi on while screen is off,switch to mobile data,pass point,wifi direct,connect to wps button,connect by wps pin and then just personal info.this is like the third phone ive had cricket replace because it wont stop and if it doesn't stop soon im taking my business elsewhere

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why is my LG fortune 2 disabling my home wifi?

Is the option to keep WiFi on after the screen is off active? If you have the phone plugged in (charging), does it do it too?

Pissedoff2

Oct 19, 2018
Visit site
Re: Why is my LG fortune 2 disabling my home wifi?

Sorry fighting with my mobile and forgot to sign in with my username first so now i cant reply normal to this post but no wifi on while screen is off is turned off.i dont have it on and always turn it off when i get a new phone and yes it even does it when it plugged in but not as often as it does when it not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87