Hello everyone, I´m pretty new at this, and I just got a LeEco LE S3 with Android 6.0, which I have to say, it is a pretty nice phone in the mid range area, it has more features than expected or that I need, the only thing that bugs me, and I don´t think there´s anything wrong with the phone itself, is that I get this annoying ads when I try to unlock the phone! When unlocking it, the display comes on and show a screen that has notifications, a few menu icons the annoying ads on almost half the screen and then on the bottom says ´´slide to unlock``. I have not found a way to remove it, other than pressing an icon or sliding to unlock. I like to just go to my main screen when unlocking, is there a way to do this??? Thank you for all your help!!
    10-19-2018 06:10 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Has it always been like this, or did it start after you installed a certain app? It's most likely adware related to an app you installed, but sometimes a phone will actually come with adware preinstalled (usually if it's a heavily discounted phone, like Amazon used to do with its Prime Edition phones -- they get subsidized by the ads that you can't get rid of).

I'd normally suggest booting into Safe Mode, but I think LeEco doesn't let the user do that, for unclear reasons. You could always try -- on most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK. Safe Mode temporarily disables all 3rd party apps that weren't preinstalled, so if the ads are due to an app you installed, they should go away.

If you can't get into Safe Mode, then you basically have to uninstall apps one by one and see if the ads go away at some point.
    10-19-2018 09:48 PM