Problems with syncing google calendar from A3 to google calendar on PC

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

1)had problems before travelling to London/USA
2)syncing worked fine when we were travelling
3)syncing seems to have stopped again now returned home
4)altho can access mail/facebook/chrome etc on fone, message "Internet may not be available" since returning & wi-fi sign on top right of screen has ! next to it

Any help welcome please

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
More important, what wifi are you trying to connect to, and are other devices (phones, laptops, desktops) connecting to it? (If they are, forget that network and try connecting to it again [you'll need the password, of course].)

Sarah Jordan

Oct 21, 2018
Visit site
More important, what wifi are you trying to connect to, and are other devices (phones, laptops, desktops) connecting to it? (If they are, forget that network and try connecting to it again [you'll need the password, of course].)

Network. I am not sure to what you are referring. As i said i'm a total tech novice.

Pc/fone/tv actually connecting to internet but google calendar not syncing...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does it sync correctly if you turn off wi-fi on the phone? Swipe down the notification panel and tap the wi-fi icon to toggle it off, so that it's just using your wireless carrier's 3G/4G mobile data connection.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try rebooting your router by unplugging its power for 30 seconds, then plugging back in again and waiting a minute or so for the network to re-establish.

If it still doesn't work, test it on another wi-fi network (like at your local library or coffeeshop) -- does it work there?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc