I've tried sharing 2 or more pictures from the Gallery app into a text, but it won't let me. It just goes back to the Gallery app showing the pictures, instead of asking me who I'd like to text the pictures to. It works when only selecting 1 picture, but not when selecting 2 or more pictures. I really don't want to go through the whole process to send 1 picture each text. Thank you and please help!
    10-21-2018 09:07 PM
    Texting really wasn't designed for photo sharing, the recipient is going to get a very pixellated version of your photo because of limitations of the protocol (which is actually reverting to MMS). Your best option is to either email the pictures or share a link to a cloud storage location containing the photos (such as Google photos).

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    10-21-2018 09:22 PM
    Thank you for suggesting email is a better option, but sharing pictures through text has always been my favorite and easiest way to share a few pictures. When I had the galaxy S8+, I was able to share about 4 pictures at a time. Is there some sort of setting in Gallery or Message+ that I can change that will let me be able to send multiple pics from Gallery to someone through text? Thank you and please help.
    10-21-2018 09:33 PM