I have a galaxy sol phone, it sucks. The only app i have is amazon music. Ive deleted all of the built in apps that can be deleated, ive deleted all my files even. I cant use my gallery because it wont let me see my pics, so i use google photos. Theres not much i can do. Ive cleard cashe and data from all of my apps and still nothing.

Please help
    10-22-2018 07:43 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Your phone has 8 GB of internal storage. The OS and any bloatware probably take up around 5 GB of that storage, so you're left with about 3 GB that you can install apps to. Since apps these days require more and more storage, that means you're pretty limited (and the SD card doesn't help, since you can't install apps directly to the card). You can try some of the tips here to maximize what little storage you have: https://forums.androidcentral.com/am...-warnings.html.

If you want to use your phone for anything besides very basic functions, you need a phone that has at least 16 GB of internal storage at the very least, and preferably at least 32 GB. Keep that in mind when it's time to get a new phone.
    10-23-2018 03:04 PM