1. Android Central Question's Avatar
    I acquired this phone from the sheriffs office after the phone was in their possession for a year.
    10-23-2018 07:31 AM
  2. Mooncatt's Avatar
    I'm guessing you likely have a paperweight. You can not get around the factory reset protection, so my advise is to try and take it back for a refund because it's not usable.

    If by some miracle you know the prior owner, then you could have them sign in, complete the setup, log out all Google accounts, then reset it again to remove the FRP.
    10-23-2018 08:09 AM
  3. Rukbat's Avatar
    Or just bring it back to the sheriff's office and ask them, if they can't get it unlocked by the original owner, if they can refund your money since, as Mooncatt said, that's a pretty expensive rock.
    10-23-2018 01:40 PM

Similar Threads

  1. How do I change "find my device" ringtone?
    By Android Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2021, 12:18 AM
  2. Anyone want to try a modded version of Night Sight before it's released?
    By Mike Dee in forum Google Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-30-2018, 12:57 PM
  3. Signal always change if set to 3G
    By Hermes Hidayat in forum Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-28-2018, 04:34 AM
  4. Is their a way to alter size of pictures on facebook?
    By Android Central Question in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2018, 07:31 AM
  5. My Smartphone cannot be turned on due to Internal Storage Full
    By Android Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-23-2018, 05:34 AM