Hi.
    My neighbor has been hacking into my phone. He is absolutely obsessed with me he's a nitemare. I desperately want to catch him and be able to prove it. I believe he's doing it with just my phone number. I'm seriously begging for help with this situation. This guy is an absolute creep. Please advise on how to catch and prove what's happening. Please!
    10-24-2018 01:45 AM
    What makes you think he hacked into your phone in the first place? That's fairly hard to do on Android.
    10-24-2018 05:23 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It'd probably be best to go to your local police with your overall concerns.
    10-25-2018 10:01 AM
    As B, Diddy said, contact the police.

And you can't "hack into" a phone using just the phone number. The phone never sends its number out, it doesn't receive calls by phone number (the carrier's office does), everything is done by the SIM number.

In about 99.99% of cases of "he hacked my phone", what he hacked was your gullibility. If he's obsessed with you he's probably been looking at all your social media accounts every day, knows things about you that you didn't realize that you let slip out, things like that. He knows you, he knows about you. And he can tell you things that would make you think that he hacked your phone. (You post "I asked John about it when I woke up yesterday), and John's on a business trip, and "neighbor"; knows what time you woke up, so he tells you that he heard your conversation with John yesterday morning at 7:15. No, he figured out that you you would have been on the phone with John at about 7:15, and he's playing on your fears.

But call the police anyway. Stalking is illegal. They may not take him away in cuffs, but they may tell him that the next time you call about this kind of situation, they will - and that maybe it would be better for him if he moved. Just a friendly chat. (Some "friendly chats" can sound like orders.)
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-25-2018 01:20 PM