I can't even access my phone's system tools, and when I go to Apps it won't scroll so I can see them all, so can't access this one! I took the phone to the Verizon store and 2 employees tried to remove it, but couldn't. They then saved my contacts and pics to the cloud and deleted ALL apps from the phone and returned it to default settings. Each of them did this so it was wiped clean TWICE and this annoying thing is STILL controlling my phone! They said it can't be an app or it would be gone. Only option is to buy a new phone. They said it must be a manufacturing defect, which I don't quite understand, but that since I don't have insurance, I can't get a free replacement. I don't want to buy a new phone!! What do you think?
    10-24-2018 09:26 PM
    What phone?
    10-25-2018 05:22 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you install the app from the Play Store, or from somewhere else? Are you able to boot into Safe Mode?
    10-25-2018 08:05 AM
    Take the phone back to Verizon. (Make sure the backups are still there - if not, have them back the phone up again.) Then have them flash the ROM again. Wiping a phone won't get rid of malware that installs as a system app, reflashing the ROM wipes every partition but the one holding the phone's IMEI. (And nothing can install to that partition.)
    10-25-2018 03:57 PM